(509)574-3400 Fax: (509)249-4458
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Imaging services help diagnosis or monitor changes in your condition. Those services may include X-Rays and CAT Scans.
X-Rays use Gamma rays, which are reflected on a metal plate. X-rays can be taken of any area of the body, and can reveal suspicious areas or changes the doctor is watching.
A CAT Scan is a computerized axial tomography (close-up slice of tissue) of an organ or system in the body. CAT Scans allow doctors to view tumors (abnormal tissue growths) or changes to tumors or organs.
To minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, Virginia Mason Memorial (VMM) would like to remind all patients and visitors that masks are REQUIRED at all VMM facilities, including our clinics.
To conserve supplies, we request that all patients and visitors bring masks to their appointments. A limited number of reusable cloth masks, made by community members, will be available if you need one.
We also strongly encourage all community members to wear masks when in public &emdash; this is one of our best tools to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
NEW! May 7: What are we doing to keep cancer patients safe during COVID-19?
- Screening every patient for COVID-19 symptoms outside North Star Lodge
- Converting visits to telehealth, either on-site or from home
- Drawing labs from patients in their cars, when possible
- Segregating suspected COVID-19 patients on a separate floor
- Giving chemo and radiation treatment at the end of the work day to anyone with COVID-19 or post-COVID-19 infection to ensure patient safety and to allow for the space to be sanitized
- Sending all patients with COVID-19 symptoms for immediate screening
- Creating safe distancing between chemo chairs
- Converting exam rooms to individual chemotherapy rooms
- Conducting televisits in parking lot for patients needing technical assistance in the use of clinic iPads
- Increasing hydration and supportive care to reduce ED and hospital visits
- Putting in place same-day symptom management visits
- Providing masks to all visitors to the building
- Ensuring all staff working with patients wear masks
- Reducing the number of patients and staff in the clinic to ensure social distancing
NEW! Telehealth: Let us bring your Healthcare to you.
We are now offering Telehealth visits at all Virginia Mason Memorial clinics. These are typical appointments with your provider but from your home, work, or wherever is most convenient for you
COVID-19 Resources For North Star Lodge Patients
Bench To Bedside: COVID-19 » COVID-19 Q&A for cancer patients featuring Dr. Joseph McGuirk, medical director of blood and marrow transplant and cellular therapeutics, and Dr. Dana Hawkinson, medical director of infection control and prevention.